The International Statistical Literacy Project (ISLP) is a project initiated by the International Association for Statistical Education➶ (IASE), which is the education section of the International Statistical Institute➶ (ISI).
The main objective of the ISLP is to contribute to promoting statistical literacy across the world, among young and adults, in all walks of life. To this end, we provide an online repository of international resources and news in Statistical Literacy, international activities to promote the resources and the individuals and institutions behind them, and outreach activities to increase awareness.
Contact the IASE Executive➶ or the ISLP Director Reija Helenius➶ by e-mail if you have any questions.
- JMP/SAS will continue to sponsor the International Poster Competition in the year 2020-2021. Thank you very much!
- Stats + Stories episode 107: Back to School Statistics is out now. Check it out!
- Dear Country Coordinators - some of the e-mails in our system seem to be faulty or expired. Have you not received any e-mails from us recently? Please reach out to us, if not, and we will update your e-mail address.
- The Statistics Video Presentations by the University of Otago have been added as resources for teaching and learning statistical analysis for data.
- ICME-14 is now accepting presentations for Topic Study Group on Statistics Education (TSG-12).
- The international winners of the ISLP Poster Competition and the Best Cooperative Project Award will be announced at the ISI World Statistics Congress➶ on 18-23 August, 2019 in Malaysia.
December 2018 Newsletter
Like us on Facebook!➶